Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hey all! and Thank you!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to stop and in and drop a message to let you know that I am still alive. I fear I neglected in the craziness to post on this actual page that this show is currently on hold. You see, I got accepted to law school about two months ago and have been swamped because of that. That means I had to put this show on hold, probably until the summer when I will have more time to devote to it again.

I want to thank you for all of your continued readership and support! The only show/blog I have time for is The Worgen's Howl each week. I will let you know here and on twitter once we are up and running again though.

Again, thank you!

-Frostee

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements
    would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a lot

    Visit my site :: geogrid indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the Picture window template with a few color changes etc.. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete